Join our supportive, collaborative OB/GYN team in Northern Colorado. UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome an OB/GYN physician to join our busy practice at the Women's Care Clinic in Greeley. Be a part of one of the largest OB/GYN groups in Northern Colorado with an opportunity for minimally invasive surgeries. We welcome team-oriented, dynamic, experienced physicians as well as new grads to apply.
- Averaging four call days per month, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Your patients will deliver in beautiful hospitals with access to a variety of pain relief options from nitrous oxide to epidurals, thanks to a strong relationship with our inpatient nursing staff and the anesthesiology team.
- You'll have a dedicated surgical block as well as ORs for C-sections.
- You'll have access to the da Vinci SI robot.
- Documenting in EPIC in both inpatient and outpatient settings will allow for easy access to patient records.
This is an opportunity where you can welcome new lives into the world, be active in your surgical practice with both open and robotic cases, and be part of team that feels like family.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Wyoming lifestyle. Our compensation package includes:
- Highly competitive salary and starting bonus.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Relocation expenses.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution., As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements., No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status., UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization .
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.
Apply for Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.