Emergency Medicine Position in Scenic VT | Night Shifts
Optimum is collaborating with a regional medical center 40-minutes west of Woodstock, Vermont, with an opening for an experienced Emergency Medicine physician to join their team.
Explore the historic downtown area, visit premier ski resorts, or hike the beautiful mountains on your time off.
About the Position:
- Schedule: 9-hour night shifts, 11 per month
- 45-hours of MD coverage per day, 20-hours of APP coverage per day
- Annual volume: 32,000
- Level III equivalent trauma center
- APP support
- Competitive base salary with 20% night differential
- EMR: Cerner
- Paid vacation annually
- BE/BC, ACLS, BLS, & PALS required
If you are interested in this position, please apply to learn more.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Position in Scenic VT | Night Shifts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.