Rheumatology - Coastal Southeast
The Fastest-Growing City in South Carolina
Due to an upcoming retirement, a physician-owned & led practice is seeking a Rheumatology Physician to join its team in Coastal South Carolina! As the nation's largest Rheumatology specialty group, the group's affiliates have access to best business practices, advisory and management services, innovative practice performance technology, and value-based treatment pathways. This is a quality of life position in South Carolina's fastest-growing city of 2022.
- 4-day work week; avg. 16-17 patients per day
- Shared call rotation - no weekends
- 10-16 exam rooms with physician offices and onsite infusion center
- Base salary + production bonus structure
- Full benefits to include sign-on bonus, PTO, 401(k) with match, CME, and more!
- A perfect blend of laid-back coastal living along with the bustle and amenities of a growing city
- 15-minute drive to Hilton Head Island and its picturesque beaches, eateries, shops, and more
- Exceptional restaurants from mouthwatering southern BBQ to freshly caught seafood (some of the best in the state!)
- Direct access to Savannah, GA and Charleston, SC - both named among the "Top Cities in the World!"
- Fantastic recreation on the water or golf course; thriving arts and history scene
- An array of highly-rated schools - public and private options
- 'Top 10 Best Small Towns' by Southern Living
Reference: RHU 21918