Montana - Nephrology
Immediate Nephrology Need w/ Dialysis Director Stipend
Montana Destination Location
- Established group practice seeks experienced nephrologist due to succession planning for retiring nephrologist
- 4.5-day work week in an employed position with salary, bonus, dialysis medical director stipend, benefits, and retirement
- Nephrology outpatient clinic, Dialysis clinic, and Hospital all on one campus, with limited travel to outreach clinic 1 day per month
- Shared call - take call while hiking or skiing in our local mountains
- No admissions and excellent backup of in-house hospitalists and intensivists
- New CRRT Program starting this fall
One of the most recognized & attractive university towns in the US!
- World-class cross country/downhill skiing, fly-fishing, rafting, hiking, bouldering, etc., including an incredible trail system that spans the entire city and beyond
- An amazing array of quality restaurants, breweries and wineries, and cultural amenities
- Local airport offers direct flights to numerous major metros
- From golf course communities to multi-million-dollar estates - live within a 1-hour drive to Yellowstone
- Money ranked among #10 Best Places to Live
Call/Text, Carlos G. Mendoza, direct at (214) 382-9986
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Reference NEP 21471
Apply for Montana - Nephrology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.