OB/GYN Generalist, Faculty at Bridgeport Hospital
Supervision and teaching of residents, medical students and Physicians Assistant student educator. Oversight and supervision of Midlevel Providers in Clinic and Hospital-Based Care Settings. Demonstrates commitment to Patient Safety Initiatives in a High Reliability Organization. Actively participatesion in Scholarly Activity and Continuing Medical Education as well as Faculty Development Activities.
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- 1. Supervision and teaching of residents in all aspects of the specialty including outpatient continuity clinics, Labor and Delivery, both major and minor surgery, and including inpatient obstetrical and gynecologic care, also willingness to teach evidence-based medicine.
- 2. Supervision and teaching of Yale School of Medicine students in both the clinical and didactic setting.
- 3. Oversight of midlevel providers in ambulatory and inpatient settings.
- 4. Involvement in departmental and hospital committees as requested.
- 5. Commitment to and development of quality and safety measures in obstetrics and gynecology.
- 6. Participation in scholarly activity and residency administration activities.
- 7. Participation in continuing medical education activities.
Active Candidate/Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinical Skills in General Obstetrics and Gynecology Including Minimally Invasive Surgery Administrative Skills in a High Reliability Organization Supervisory Skills in Residency and Medical Student Education Teaching Skills in Medical Education Utilizing an Evidence-Based Model
Current Connecticut Medical Licensure Current Medical Staff Appointment with Specialty-Appropriate Clinical Privileges
Interest and training in gynecologic ultrasound, clinical research methodology and statistics, and experience with family planning services.
MMR is required. Varivax (chicken pox vaccine) or evidence of prior chicken pox is required. Hepatitis B (or signed declination) is required for those with potential exposure to blood/body fluids. Tdap and influenza vaccination are strongly encouraged.
For more information please contact Natasha Rotella at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-300-8745
YNHHS Requisition ID
Apply for Obstetrician/gynecologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.