Physician • Hematology/Oncology
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, interventional radiology and, a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new Oncology Hospitalist to our team in growing Colorado Springs, Colorado. This provides you with an opportunity to enjoy:
- Unique hospitalist oncology opportunity at UCHealth with an established and growing program.
- Superb cooperative work environment.
- Duties include Hematology and Oncology consults and collaborative management of inpatient Hematology and Oncology patients.
- No outpatient clinical responsibilities.
- Clinical nurse specialist to assist with inpatient responsibilities.
- Participation in tumor boards within a reputable academic organization.
- Coverage of two hospitals within 12-mile radius.
- Responsibility of 14 shifts per month.
- Work with excellent hospitalist service.
- Supportive outpatient clinical oncologists to create a great work/life balance in the best place to enjoy it.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.
Apply for Physician • Hematology/Oncology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.