(TPR) Employed Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist needed in Modesto, CA
Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking a Pulmonary Critical Care specialist for a full-time, employed opportunity in Modesto, California. This is an excellent opportunity to join our established network of providers in a beautiful community!
- Group adding because of Hospital DMC becoming a Level 1
- Four full time physicians and one-night part-time physician in the practice
- 2 physicians on every day with a midlevel, and one in another hospital with a midlevel
- 4 ICU coverages open ICU
- 4 NP’s on during physicians shifts
- ECMO availability (need to have experience)
- 14 Shifts per month, 7 pm to 7 am
- Shifts are in blocks 7 days on a block
- One week shift will be rotated to another sister hospital for coverage among physicians in the group
- MD or DO degree required
- California licensed preferred or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of California
- Board Certified with the American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty certification in Pulmonary Medicine
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer currently.
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Apply for (TPR) Employed Pulmonary Critical Care Intensivist needed in Modesto, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.