(TPR) Interventional Opportunity and Coastal Living in the Lowcountry – Hilton Head Island
Come to Hilton Head, South Carolina and join a thriving cardiology team seeking to add an excellent physician to provide quality care to their growing patient base. The group is seeking an energetic, fellowship-trained cardiologist for our busy, professionally-managed practice conveniently located across the street from the hospital campus with patients waiting to be seen. Our practice is staffed with a full compliment of experienced employees dedicated to delivering an excellent patient experience.
Some of the benefits to joining the group:
- Guaranteed base salary
- Comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k with matching, etc.)
- Malpractice insurance
- Physician time off (vacation + CME with stipend)
Live and work where the world vacations! Whether you’re looking for a home in a family-friendly neighborhood or easy living in a villa offering concierge services, it is easy to find a place to call home. Hilton Head Island features gated communities, many boasting water, golf or nature views.
- Miles of breathtaking beaches
- Temperate climate; enjoy outdoor activities year round
- Championship golf courses
- Over 250 fine dining restaurants in the area
- Vibrant arts and cultural community
- Expansive educational opportunities2 airports within the region
Interested candidates should send a CV for immediate consideration. Sorry, visa support is not available for this position.
Apply for (TPR) Interventional Opportunity and Coastal Living in the Lowcountry – Hilton Head Island
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.