Hematology-Oncology Opportunity with 25 Physician Group in Charming East Texas Community
25-physician group is looking to hire another Oncologist. We are located in a Texas University Town with a population of 100,000. This is an excellent opportunity to join an existing practice and become an integral part of the community.
The practice comes with a fully-equipped freestanding oncology clinic. Our other oncologists offer comprehensive oncology care using the latest technology and focusing on a multidisciplinary approach to education, support, and survivorship. We have a state-of-the-art hospital-based infusions center. We also offer a family-friendly call schedule of 1:3 and a competitive compensation/benefits package in a collegial practice setting.
Some of the benefits of being employed by our group include:
- Guaranteed salary with quarterly bonus potential
- Other Oncologists for mentoring and consultation
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday, regular business hours
- 50% clinic and 50% rounding and hospital procedures
- Malpractice Insurance and all professional expense paid
- Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
- Centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In house human resources, electronic health records, marketing, business development and Public Relations teams
- MD or DO degree required
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine – Hematology/Oncology
- We prefer experience but would be willing to hire a new fellow
- Texas licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Texas
- Must be a team player and work well with others
Successful Nacogdoches physicians enjoy a family-friendly small town with countless outdoor activities and a culture rich with history. Nacogdoches is considered one of the most historic towns in Texas and offers a wide variety of attractions for visitors from all over the world.
Interested candidates should submit a CV for immediate consideration. All candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible, have a favorable work history and great references.
Tenet Health Corporation
Apply for Hematology-Oncology Opportunity with 25 Physician Group in Charming East Texas Community
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.