Enjoy the Florida Lifestyle and America's Top Beaches, Neurology Opportunities in the Tampa Bay Area
BayCare Medical Group is actively recruiting for diverse Neurology opportunities at locations throughout the beautiful Tampa Bay Area.
Highlights of these exciting opportunities include:
- Join new or established practices in rapidly growing coastal communities
- Neurohospitalist positions are available along with positions that provide an appealing blend of both outpatient and inpatient care.
- Candidates with subspecialty fellowship training are a plus.
- Existing primary care referral base with unlimited potential for growth and success.
- Experienced candidates or new graduates are welcome to apply!
Position Requires: Board Certification/Board Eligibility by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
BayCare Medical Group Physicians enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and performance incentive
- CME allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent insurance and retirement plans
Please visit our website to view available opportunities and apply directly on our physician portal.
BayCare Medical Group (BMG) is the largest multispecialty group in Tampa Bay and part of BayCare Health System which is both locally and nationally recognized as a Great Place to Work®, ranked no. 6 in the nation by People Companies That Care® 2020 and Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2021. We foster a forward-thinking culture that's revolutionizing health care.
BayCare Health System is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization located throughout four counties on the central Gulf Coast of Florida with a network comprised of 15 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care, and urgent care. Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
Contact information: Kelli Drayton | Kelli.Drayton@baycare.org | (813) 586-8155