- Competitive salary package, including sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- New Hem/Onc Fellowship approved!
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Lipson Cancer Institute
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region, six cancer centers across the region:
- Treats over 4,500 new cancer and blood disorder patients each year
- Enrolls over 275 patients a year in clinical trials
- Join a team of supportive and collaborative physicians, advance practice providers, nurses, pharmacist, social workers, and administrative support
- Partner with a full breadth of specialists through numerous case conferences, CME, and other networking activities: Radiation Oncology, Surgeons, Pathologists, Radiologists, and other sub-specialists
- Accredited through the American College of Surgeons, Commission on Cancer, as a Comprehensive Academic Program
- We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- First and only intra-operative radiation therapy program in Western New York
- The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care has opened as an addition onto RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.
- This new inpatient floor is fully equipped with protected environment, positive pressure, HEPA filtrated rooms to provide optimized care for patients diagnosed with Acute Leukemia and other Hematologic Malignancies.
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
EDUCATION DO; MD
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply for Hematology/Oncology Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.