Critical Care Medical Director Opportunity in Chattanooga, TN
Critical Care Pulmonary
Critical Care Anesthesiology
Critical Care Emergency Medicine
Critical Care Internal Medicine
Parkridge Medical Center is seeking a full-time critical care medical director in Chattanooga, TN.
- 24 Bed Med/Surg ICU - Average daily census of 20-24 patients
- 7 am-7pm shifts with night call
- 24/7 inpatient coverage – double coverage during day with APP and APP night coverage
- Hospitalist support for admissions
- 100% Critical Care
- Must be board eligible or board certified in critical care
- Competitive compensation
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
- 275-bed hospital
- Primary stroke and advanced cardiovascular center
- 24/7 tele-neurology support for acute stroke and other neurologic emergencies
- Accredited chest pain center
- Advanced surgical services including endovascular care and orthopedic/spine procedures
Apply for Critical Care Medical Director Opportunity in Chattanooga, TN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.