Physician • Endocrinology
UCHealth is strategically expanding the Endocrinology service line to meet the demands of our fast-growing communities in beautiful northern Colorado while providing comprehensive care. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Why choose UCHealth?
- Join a well-trained and diverse group of experienced Endocrinologists.
- Join a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Comprehensive benefits package, retirement plans, and relocation available.
- Enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails and close proximity to Denver, CO.
We are currently recruiting Endocrinologists at the following UCHealth locations:
- Fort Collins, CO
- Greeley, CO
- Loveland, CO
- Longmont, CO
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.
Apply for Physician • Endocrinology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.