Gastroenterologist - Yuba City, CA
- ERCP and EUS is not required
- Ability to speak Spanish/Punjabi/Hindi is helpful, but not required
- 2+ years of practice experience required
- Flexible and shared call coverage
- Opportunity to lead in the development of an elite Gastroenterology service line
This opportunity represents an outstanding opportunity to live and work in one of California's most beautiful small towns. Enjoy all that California has to offer with affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a 2-hour drive!
- Diverse population of over 100,000 and 30 minutes to Sacramento and the international airport
- Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world - Lake Tahoe!
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Three major universities within an hour drive
- Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting and excellent golf
- Reasonable cost of living
- Acreage and equestrian properties available
Employed Model through PNMG (Physicians Network Medical Group)
A competitive compensation and benefits package is available.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
About Adventist Health + Rideout:
Rideout is a nonprofit community-based system comprised of the Rideout Regional Medical Center, a 212-bed acute care hospital; the Rideout Emergency Department, a stemi-receiving center and trauma center; the Rideout Cancer Center affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center; 16 outpatient clinics and a host of ancillary services including: senior living and occupational health serving patients throughout Yuba, Sutter and the surrounding region. The health system is staffed by more than 300 physicians, 2,100 employees and 250 volunteers.
Learn more about an inspiring career with Adventist Health
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Yuba City, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.