Permanent Nephrology Physician Job - Birmingham, AL
We seek a full-time Nephrologist (NEPH) to join our rapidly growing team as we transform the delivery of kidney care in Birmingham, Alabama!
Your career will benefit from this unique opportunity to utilize your clinical expertise in a managed care, population health context. Enjoy:
- A sophisticated, outcomes-driven approach that promotes palliative care where clinically appropriate and focuses on patient education, autonomy and quality of life.
- Working with field clinicians to design and implement care plans.
- The ability to practice medicine in a forward-looking, evidence-based environment committed to raising renal care outcomes nationwide.
- A focus on prevention of acute episodes including hospital readmissions.
- Combination of telehealth and occasional home visits.
- Subspecialty certification in Nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
- At least one year of clinical nephrology experience.
- Demonstrated experience applying evidence-based clinical criteria.
- The desire to practice in a forward-looking renal care environment focused on population health management.
Apply for Permanent Nephrology Physician Job - Birmingham, AL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.