Gastroenterologist - Bakersfield, CA
Employment will fall under Kern Medical, our partnered hospital. Please click HERE and/or view the video below to learn more about the partnership.
Adventist Health Bakersfield is focused on excellence! It has consistently ranked as the region's Most Preferred Hospital and has been named a Distinguished Hospital by Healthgrades , putting AHBD in the top 5 percent in the nation for quality and excellence.
Kern Medical , a level II Trauma center, is a UCLA affiliated teaching hospital that trains over 200 residents and medical students each year. Kern Medical provides care for approximately 10,000 inpatients, 49,000 Emergency Department visits, 6,000 surgeries, 115,000 imaging studies performed, and 144,000 general and specialty clinic visits annually.
- Full Time, permanent, employed position
- Leading compensation, based on MGMA National Data, and strong benefit structure
- 600K base salary with WRVU production incentives
- Starting bonus and relocation reimbursement
- Excess call compensation
- Shared call and rotating outpatient clinics
- UCLA academic appointment
- Established referral bases assures full patient panel
- In-network services and supportive specialists
- Cap-exempt H-1B Visa eligible
- Candidates must be board certified (or board eligible if a recent graduate)
- Possess or be able to obtain a full medical license in California.
- Must also be able to meet the medical staff credentialing standards.
More about Bakersfield, CA:
Bakersfield is centrally located. You will have access to some of the most affordable housing on the west coast.
Visit Bakersfield- Facts and Information
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Gastroenterologist - Bakersfield, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.