Pediatric Hospitalist | Presbyterian Medical Center | Charlotte, NC
Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center, located in Charlotte, NC, is actively recruiting for a full-time, board certified/board eligible Pediatric Hospitalist to join their elite team. Hemby Children’s Hospital is a pediatric hospital within an adult hospital that is supported by a PICU staffed by Pediatric Intensivists and multiple pediatric subspecialties. Our hospitalists have the support of a large network of pediatricians and family physicians and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as part of Novant Health Medical Group. The position involves 1,950 hours of work per year, divided between day and night shifts. Our team teaches Novant Health Family Medicine residents as well as medical students from UNC.
The greater Charlotte market offers attractive living in both metro and surrounding suburbs. Enjoy access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities. Enjoy beautiful North Carolina weather, 4 balanced seasons, access to mountains and beaches, and an international airport.
Novant Health offers:
- 2-Year salary guarantee
- NH Medical Group employed
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System-wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Pediatrics at Novant Health:
- Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital is a member of the prestigious Children’s Hospital Association
- Hemby Children’s Hospital is a Magnet Health Care facility recognized for excellence in nursing
- The St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at Novant Health Hemby Children’s Hospital has been recognized by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as a hemophilia care Center of Excellence
Novant Health Medical Group:
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2021, Novant Health was the highest-ranking healthcare system in North Carolina to be included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Diversity MBA Magazine ranked Novant Health first in the nation on its 2021 list of “Best Places for Women & Diverse Managers to Work.”
- In 2020, Novant Health provided more than $1.02 billion in community benefit, including financial assistance and services.
To be considered, please send a formal CV to Stephanie Floyd: email@example.com
Apply for Pediatric Hospitalist | Presbyterian Medical Center | Charlotte, NC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.