Family or Internal Medicine Physician
- Full-time position; 1.0 FTE (flexible FTE options; open to hire 0.75-1.0 FTE)
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Outpatient care only
- Guaranteed salary, generous sign-on bonus, educational loan repayment, and relocation assistance available.
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- CME, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions and paid board certification available
- Position is open to H1b and J1-waiver candidates.
- As a non-profit organization, Providence qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where You'll Live
With a metro population of 20,300, Ashland is a gorgeous city with plenty to offer. The renowned Oregon Shakespeare Festival brings in thousands of visitors each year, and its award-winning galleries make Ashland an arts haven. The nearby Lithia Park offers year-round enjoyment of outdoor activities such as white-water rafting, biking, fishing, skiing and wilderness hiking.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 16898
Apply for Family or Internal Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.