Physician - Primary Care Internal Medicine - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Metropolitan, located on First Avenue & 97 th Street in Manhattan, accommodate over 313,000 outpatient visits, nearly 70,000 emergency room visits and more than 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with New York Medical College.
- Primary Care provider for Adult Patients
- Advise patients, parents or guardians and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients and parents or guardians
- Monitor patients' condition and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary
- Plan and execute medical care programs to aid in the mental and physical growth and development of children and adolescents
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury in infants and children
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary
- Board Certification or Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Possess or eligible for a New York State License
- Fluency in Spanish preferred
- Experience working with an under-served patient population preferred
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
Interested candidates please email CV to Suzanne Villegas, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Physician - Primary Care Internal Medicine - Metropolitan Hospital - New York, New York - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.