Neuro Critical Care Opportunity in Riverside, CA
Neurology Neurocritical Care
Local intensivist team is seeking a neurology trained neuro intensivist physician to join their growing practice in the Riverside and Orange County area. General and nocturnist shifts are available.
- Board certified or board eligible
- Eligible for licensure in the state of California
- Excellent compensation, benefits, and opportunities for advancement
- Level I Trauma Center with helipad, providing access to higher acuity services for the surrounding rural communities up to 200 miles away
- Center of Excellence in Bariatrics
- Complex and minimally invasive surgical services with robotics including; general surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular and thoracic, colorectal, gynecology, urology
- Comprehensive cardiac services including structural heart, electrophysiology, and an advanced cardiogenic program
- Extensive women’s and children’s services; including high-risk OB care and a Level-III NICU
- Certified joint replacement program is accredited by the Joint Commission
- Multi-faceted oncology services with a full care team of specialists
- Expert critical care units including surgical, cardiovascular, medical, neonatal, and neurointensive care units for a higher level of care
- Part of HCA Healthcare, a network of more than 190 hospitals and 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United Kingdom
Apply for Neuro Critical Care Opportunity in Riverside, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.