Maternal Fetal Medicine Position - Northern, VA
An exceptional Maternal Fetal Medicine practice in Winchester, VA is seeking a Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician to join its established and growing private practice. The group enjoys an excellent work/life balance while earning in the higher MGMA percentiles. Both experienced and newly trained physicians are welcome to respond.
- The Shenandoah Maternal Fetal Medicine practice provides consultative Maternal Fetal Medicine care for much of Northcentral, Northwestern Virginia, and the Martinsburg, WV area
- You will be joining three highly regarded Maternal Fetal Medicine physicians
- Very large referral base of Ob/Gyns and Primary Care physicians
- AIUM Certified Obstetrical Ultrasound Unit. Practice also employs a diabetic educator and genetic counselor
- Consultative position with shared call
- Excellent compensation package includes base salary, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package
- Enjoy a 4-season climate
- Great schools - both public and private. Beautiful and affordable homes in Old Town Winchester, the suburbs, or just outside the city
- Approximately 90 minutes from Washington, D.C., 65 minutes from Dulles International Airport, 2 hours from Baltimore, 3.5 hours from Philadelphia, and 2.5 hours to Richmond
- Home of the Annual Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival
- Whether you choose to go horseback riding at Rocking S Ranch, tour several historic museums, catch a show at one of the local theaters, wine tasting at James Charles Vineyard, or a brewery tour at Winchester Brew Works, Winchester's small town feel comes with a plethora of activities for the entire family to enjoy!
Interested Candidates please contact:
Apply for Maternal Fetal Medicine Position - Northern, VA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.