Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Windham County, Connecticut (CT)
Day Kimball Healthcare, the premier provider of integrated healthcare services in Northeast Connecticut, seeks a board certified or board eligible Ob/Gyn to join their team in Putnam, Connecticut (CT).
- Join a fully established practice - 3 Ob/Gyns, 2 PAs, and 1 NP
- Outstanding base salary with an RVU bonus and sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K and 403B with employer match
- 31 days paid time off per year, 5 CME days and professional education allowance
- Full malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Renovated Labor and Delivery unit with Neonatal Nurse Practitioners attending all deliveries
- Support of full-time Maternal Fetal Medicine service and access to additional subspecialists
- Strong minimally invasive GYN surgery program and excellent surgical volumes
- DaVinci system available
- Active mentorship from the group's experienced Ob/Gyn providers
- Leadership potential
- Visa candidates are welcome to apply
- Live and work in a community with a vibrant downtown, shopping, entertainment, and a variety of restaurants
- Explore the outdoors with hiking trails, kayaking, biking and many nearby lakes and beaches
- The Quiet Corner offers a lower cost of living in a central location with easy access to Providence, RI (45 min), Hartford, CT (1 hr), and Boston, MA (1 hr)
- Great place to raise a family
- Several top rated public and private schools in the area
Please reference where you saw the posting and Position ID 165904 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Physician Job in Windham County, Connecticut (CT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.