Permanent Primary Care Physician Job in Wisconsin - 250k Retention Bonus
HFM is a nationally recognized, award-winning healthcare organization comprised of a community hospital and a multi-specialty group with approximately 90 providers. We are seeking dynamic Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physicians. FMMG physicians maintain or obtain board certification throughout employment.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, but the intrinsic benefits are where we shine, including professional autonomy and involvement in organizational decision making that is becoming rare in healthcare today!
FMMG Primary Care offers:
- Ambulatory/outpatient based practice
- Fully staffed with MA and RN support
- State of the art facilities
- 4 or 5 day work week options available (Monday through Friday)
- No weekend clinic duties
- 15-25 patients/day per your comfort level
- Option to do inpatient and OB if desired
- 255k - 295k FM salary based on experience
- 269k - 309k IM salary based on experience
- 50k retention bonus after first 2 years of employment and every year after through year 6
- 50k signing bonus, 2k/month residency stipend and quality bonus
- Qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- EPIC EMR
- Academic affiliation with Medical College of Wisconsin if desired
- Part-time primary care leadership position (medical director) is available
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 166069 when responding.
Apply for Permanent Primary Care Physician Job in Wisconsin - 250k Retention Bonus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.