Florida | Permanent Primary Care Outpatient Physician Job in Miami FL 33054
- Adult Outpatient practice
- 40-hour workweek
- Infrequent Telephone Call - Only 2 or 3 times a year
- Opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of your patients
- Salary plus additional income for Board Certification
- Loan repayment assistance
- Robust benefit and retirement plans
- Occurrence malpractice
- Board certified or eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Opportunity for H1-B visa holders
- Spanish language skills
- For the HIV-focused practice, additional training preferred
- 35+ miles of beaches
- Myriad golf courses
- World class shopping
- Pro sports with the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Florida Panthers, and Marlins
- Little Havana's vibrant Cuban cultural venues
- The Art Deco architecture of Miami Beach
- South Beach's varied and abundant day and nighttime recreation
Office & text: 314-236-4563
Please reference where you saw the position and position ID 166025 when responding.
Apply for Florida | Permanent Primary Care Outpatient Physician Job in Miami FL 33054
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.