Physician, Gastroenterology (PRN)- Colorado Springs, CO
LIFE CHANGING WORK
- Our practice isn't just about patients. It's about life. It's about making life better and making it healthier - for the people we serve and for ourselves. It's not the kind of work we can do alone. We do it together. With a team we trust and enjoy. With other physicians who aim high and lead well. And with the same passion that led us to doctor in the first place. Together we're becoming better people and having greater impact - because our lives are changing our work and our work is changing lives.
- Optum Colorado Springs is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been serving the Colorado Springs community for many years. We're passionate about patients. We're leading the State of Colorado toward better healthcare practices, and we're looking for physicians like you
- A community of care: we work together closely, laugh together readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: we partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties
- Balance: Create the life you want, with meaningful work, reasonable patient loads, limited call and physician wellness support.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career
We're looking for Physicians who value:
- Being led by Physicians
- Serving patients
- Collaborating with a great team
- Being part of a community of providers
- Becoming their best
- Provide diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of gastrointestinal diseases
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team to create individualized treatment plans for patients
- Clinical care of Gastroenterology patients
We run a systems-based practice, as manifested by actions that demonstrate an awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and system of health care and the ability to effectively call on system resources to provide care that is of optimal value.
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Must have completed residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology
- Medical Licensure in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Must be board certified or board eligible in specialty
- DEA license or ability to obtain prior to employment
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
Careers at OptumCare. We're on a mission to change the face of health care. As the largest health and wellness business in the US, we help 58 million people navigate the health care system, finance their health care needs and achieve their health and well-being goals. Fortunately, we have a team of the best and brightest minds on the planet to make it happen. Together we're creating the most innovative ideas and comprehensive strategies to help heal the health care system and create a brighter future for us all. Join us and learn why there is no better place to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $427,700 to $632,300. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Apply for Physician, Gastroenterology (PRN)- Colorado Springs, CO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.