Intensivist needed for Portsmouth, NH
Critical Care Pulmonary
Critical Care Internal Medicine
Critical Care Anesthesiology
Critical Care Emergency Medicine
HCA's Portsmouth Regional Hospital and ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare are seeking a critical care physician to join their busy and growing program in Portsmouth, NH
- Must be board certified / board eligible (within 5 years of fellowship) in critical care medicine
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consults
- 12 hour shifts – 7 am – 7 pm (1 MD & 2 APPs); 7 pm – 7am (1 APP with MD call)
- 15 shifts per month / 3-5 block shifts
- 16-bed Med/Surg ICU with 24-hour coverage.
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs ICC Healthcare joined with HCA, one of the nation’s largest Healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
- 220-bed acute care facility with a Level II Trauma Center
- 24/7 full-service ER
- 2 freestanding ERs
- 24/7 dedicated inpatient hospitalist program
- 24/7 dedicated inpatient intensivist program
- Implementing psychiatry residency program in summer 2021 with Tufts University Affiliation
- Internal medicine and family medicine residency programs with Tufts University Affiliation
- 30-bed inpatient psychiatric unit including 16 involuntary beds
Portsmouth, New Hampshire is a seacoast city and sits near the mouth of the Piscataqua River, which divides the states of New Hampshire and Maine. Portsmouth is at the core of a metropolitan region that includes several small cities and towns offering. As the nation’s third oldest city, Portsmouth offers:
A rich in history and abundant with cultural activities
- Small-town charm
- A host of outdoor activities and major cities
- Includes top-notch educational institutions-both public and private
- No sales tax or state income tax
- Only an hour away from Boston
- Four seasons of weather
Apply for Intensivist needed for Portsmouth, NH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.