Permanent Thoracic Oncology Physician Jobs in Worcester, MA - UMass Memorial
The Division of Hematology/Oncology at UMass Memorial Medical Center and the UMass Chan Medical School is a growing Division of 23 board certified physicians. We seek Oncology physicians with subspecialty expertise in Thoracic Medical Oncology.
- Clinical responsibilities will include outpatient and inpatient specialized, multidisciplinary care. Clinical sites include the University Campus in Worcester, as well as beautiful satellite campuses: The Simonds-Sinon Regional Cancer Center at HealthAlliance Hospital (north of Worcester) and The Marlborough Hospital Cancer Center (to the east).
- Ideal candidates will have an interest in clinical investigation in their subspecialty.
- Candidates will be expected to participate in educational conferences, our Hematology/Oncology Fellowship curriculum, and student/resident teaching.
- Academic rank will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in Oncology and licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts.
- Competitive compensation package with an extensive benefits package.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, UMMMG recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
Candidates with interest in these Hematology/Oncology physician opportunities please contact Selena Dickherber:
314-887-4922 (text capability)
Apply for Permanent Thoracic Oncology Physician Jobs in Worcester, MA - UMass Memorial
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.