Great things happen when hospitalists work as a team.
One thing sets Mass General Brigham - Salem Hospital in Salem, MA, apart: our team-based model of care. From the beginning, our hospitalist service was founded on the principle that physicians, nurses, care managers and other providers working together will provide higher quality care and a better patient experience. Today, that team focus drives our hospitalist service to be leaders in quality, patient safety and process improvement initiatives-and we'd like you to join our team.
While practicing at Salem Hospital, you'll enjoy:
- working at one of the top hospitals in Massachusetts
- the benefits of being a member of Mass General Brigham health care system
- opportunities for daytime, admitter and nocturnist positions
- a culture focused on communication, growth and work/life balance
- flexible scheduling options
- the opportunity to teach and mentor residents
- excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences and an overall outstanding quality of life
Imagine the great things we can achieve together.
Apply for Day Rounder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.