- The psychiatrist will use video technology to diagnose and treat patients with behavioral disorders in emergency departments and inpatient medical/surgical units across multiple hospitals in Providence Telehealth's coverage footprint
- There may be opportunities to diversify one's work portfolio as the program expands to include other inpatient/outpatient settings depending on psychiatrist interest
- Current standard shifts are 12 hours in length; potential opportunities for partial shifts as well
- The ability to work well with a team is critical to success given that psychiatrists work collaboratively with a team of psychiatrists and clinical social workers on shift
- 2+ years' experience required
- Experience providing psychiatric consultation-liaison services to medical/surgical inpatients and emergency departments required
- Board Certification in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry preferred
- Telemedicine experience preferred, but not required
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- Position open to providers in: AK, AS, AZ, AR, CA, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, LA, ME, MA, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OR, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Northwest Washington is a physician-led network of more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics in diverse locations in the greater Everett area. The providers offer coordinated patient care thanks to a shared EMR system and other state-of-the-art technology. By partnering with one of the state's most advanced, full-spectrum hospitals - Providence Regional Medical Center Everett - Providence Medical Group offers comprehensive care to its patients.
Where You'll Live
Telehealth (also known as telemedicine) is a quickly growing work structure that allows physicians and clinicians the flexibility to work remotely away from a care facility. Through this model, patients can connect virtually with their providers in real time to receive care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring and remote admissions.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19120
Apply for Telehealth Psychiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.