Attending Psychiatrist - Psych ER- NCB Hospital - Bronx, NY - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/North Central Bronx handle more than 156,000 outpatient visits, more than 50,000 emergency room visits and more than 7,500 admissions annually in the 232-bed facility. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with the James J. Peters VA Medical Center.
- The Staff Psychiatrist will have responsibility for clinical and educational activities on a 24-bed acute adult inpatient unit, including participation in a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- He/She will participate in activities related to clinical care and documentation of care, performance improvement regulatory compliance and student education.
- He/She will report to their Unit Chief and Inpatient Director.
- He/She will also participate in our innovative integrative care activities.
- Board Certified in Adult Psychiatry (or Board Eligible & Within 5 years of completing residency training).
- Graduated from an ACGME or AOA approved medical school.
- Completion of an approved Psychiatry residency training program.
- Eligible for NYS license and DEA.
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Please reach out to Joe Mastov at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Apply for Attending Psychiatrist - Psych ER- NCB Hospital - Bronx, NY - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.