Ob/Gyn | 450K+ | Option for High Surgical Volume | Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Join a wonderful group of OB/GYN physicians, an APP women's health provider, MAs/LPNs, labor and delivery staff, and specialist support with the local MFM and NICU teams
• Have the option to mold your practice with an emphasis on high gynecologic surgical volume, if desired. Anesthesia coverage, 5 ORs, and designated block time.
• Flexible weekly schedule with a half-day off and collaborative call coverage
• Newly renovated women's health clinic across the street from the hospital with 4 exam rooms and a private office per physician, along with a treatment room, procedure room, 2 new ultrasound machines, colposcope, spec-lights, and tables. The clinic is also equipped for drawing labs, genetic and rapid testing, colposcopy, and cryotherapy.
• Highly competitive MGMA 2-year guaranteed salary with wRVU production and proven income above 450K+
• An impressive full benefits package with negotiable student loan repayment, CME, malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, commencement, and sign-on bonus options
• Must be Board-Eligible/Board-Certified in OB/GYN
• Tulsa, Oklahoma, or Boomtown: "The world's largest small town." The city has a growing population of nearly 1 million+ and ranks as the best place to live in America by Niche. They have scenic new parks, strong school systems, growing A+ suburbs, and diverse culture.
• Tulsa has it all from a thriving sports culture, beautiful museums and gardens, many activities and parks for children, a fun art deco scene, a lively cuisine atmosphere, and a dash of southern hospitality!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Apply for Ob/Gyn | 450K+ | Option for High Surgical Volume | Tulsa, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.