- Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits
- Board certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation required
- Duties include providing direct physiatry management, consult service for admissions, and outpatient follow up
- Strong geriatric skills and demonstrated willingness to service alongside others on the team preferred
- Broad experience in stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury and trauma rehabilitation a plus
Where You'll Work
Providence Medical Group - Alaska is a multi-specialty group with 70 physicians and advanced-practice clinicians serving greater Anchorage and the Matanuska-Susitna Valley. With this strong network of primary and specialty care, Providence Medical Group - Alaska is focused on serving its community and being the best place in the state to practice medicine and receive care.
Where You'll Live
Anchorage, with 285,000 residents, is a modern American city surrounded by spectacular scenery and endless outdoor recreation opportunities. Within city limits are hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, biking and skiing, a ski resort, golf courses, major dogsled race starts, and several peaks of the hugely popular Chugach Mountains. With shopping malls, world-class restaurants, brewpubs, two universities, a sports arena and a performing arts center, Anchorage blends city living with the wilderness of the great outdoors.
Who You'll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 12139
Apply for Physiatrist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.