Hospitalist - Kings County - Brooklyn, NY - Full Time
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County , located in the heart of Brooklyn, accommodates more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
- Medical Management and care of patients in the Medicine Inpatient units
- Attend to consultations and referrals as needed
- Provide education and training to resident and medical student staff
- Collaboration with other members of the healthcare team
- Participation in hospital wide performance improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Active or eligible for a NYS License
- Cultural sensitivity to a diverse staff and patient population required
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required prior to hire
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
For more information regarding this opportunity, please email your CV to Suzanne Villegas, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Hospitalist - Kings County - Brooklyn, NY - Full Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.