Hematology Position - Inpatient/Outpatient - Miami, Florida
The Miami Cancer Institute, a leading example of a "next generation" "hybrid" cancer center, is seeking a Hematologist to join its highly respected multidisciplinary medical team. The state-of-the-art, 395,000 square foot Cancer Institute serves the Southeastern region of the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
- Baptist Health South Florida, one of the most financially secure health systems in the United States, opened the Miami Cancer Institute in January 2017.
- The physician medical staff at the Cancer Institute includes over 80 physicians and surgeons. Due to extraordinary practice growth, an increasing referral base, quality care, and patient access, the Miami Cancer Institute has a dynamic strategic growth plan in place.
- Benign Hematology in both the outpatient and inpatient settings. You will be supported by your own Advanced Practitioner.
- The Institute has 68 infusion rooms and offers all Radiation Oncology modalities, including Proton therapy (pencil beam scanning), Gamma Knife, CyberKnife, and Tomotherapy.
- The Miami Cancer Institute enjoys a deep and functional alliance with Memorial Sloan Kettering, which emphasizes a sharing of standards of care and clinical trials.
- The compensation package is extremely competitive and includes a high base salary and incentive package affording you an opportunity to earn in the MGMA 90th percentile. In addition, a comprehensive benefits and relocation package is offered.
- The Miami Cancer Institutes' physical location in Miami-Dade County is within 20 to 30 minutes of a number of ideal communities in which you and your family can live.
- These communities offer beautiful homes, excellent schools, superb shopping, and easy access to downtown Miami and the beaches.
- In addition to Miami's wonderful year-round weather, the city offers every social amenity professionals and their families desire - theater, the Miami Symphony Orchestra, concerts, museums, the beaches, professional and collegiate sporting teams, and so much more.
- Miami's airport offers a vast option of domestic and international flights.
To learn more, please contact me:
Candidates with interest in this physician opportunity, please contact:
Please refer to posting ID 165630
Apply for Hematology Position - Inpatient/Outpatient - Miami, Florida
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.