Permanent Family Medicine (FM) LIFE Physician Job in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Provide care to InnovAge LIFE participants in various settings
- Low patient volume allowing for comprehensive care
- Shared call, phone only
- Leadership potential
- Board eligibility/board certification in Family Medicine required
- Home to Independence National Historic Park, Independence Hall, and the Liberty Bell
- Access to numerous museums including The Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and The Mütter Museum at The College of Physicians at Philadelphia
- Local performing arts includes Walnut Street Theatre, Academy of Music, The Merriam Theater, and more!
- Easy access to Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) for convenient travel
Apply for Permanent Family Medicine (FM) LIFE Physician Job in Northeast Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.