Cardiology - Lodi, CA
- Join an established thriving practice
- General Cardiologists will be considered as well as Invasive or Interventional
- Income guarantee in year one
- Shared practice call
• Experience preferred, but not required
• BC/ BE in field of expertise;
• Candidate must be BC/BE, be California licensed or eligible and meet the hospital's medical staff credentialing standards.
Pacific Heart and Vascular serves all of San Joaquin county at two hospitals and two out patients clinics. This opportunity will join an existing group to provide both clinic and hospital coverage. The team is open to a general, invasive, or interventional cardiologist.
PNMG is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), COVID-19 vaccine (required in CA, HI and OR) etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.
Apply for Cardiology - Lodi, CA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.