Business Solutions Family Medicine Physician -Part Time with Benefits - Health and Wellness Center i
Services provided include:
- Annual physicals and routine health exams
- Women's health exams (pelvic exams and pap smears)
- Men's health exams (including prostate exams)
- School, sports and CDL physicals
- Preventive screenings (blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol)
- Immunizations (seasonal flu, hepatitis B, tetanus boosters)
- Nutrition counseling and wellness education
- Diagnostic screenings (influenza, strep throat, vision, etc.)
- Acute care and minor work related injuries
- Management of chronic illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, COPD, high cholesterol, etc.)
Employment Opportunity Details:
- 24 hours per week- Full benefits! Mon, Thurs 12pm - 6pm; Tues, Friday 7am -1 pm
- No weekends
- No call
- Access to IU Health specialists
- Strong compensation package
- Strong support staff
- Board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Med/Peds required
- Excellent interpersonal skills are preferred
- 2 + yrs practicing experience preferred
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Columbus, Indiana is known around the world for its collection of work by renowned architects and landscape architects. Ranked sixth in the U.S. for architectural innovation and design by the American Institute of Architects, residents also enjoy public art, gardens and a first-rate park system.
- Over 600 acres of park land and over 19 miles of People Trails
- Nationally recognized $8 million Mill Race Park
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" ten consecutive years
- Tremendous outdoor recreation, cultural events and superb shopping at nearby Edinburgh
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University in Bloomington, IN
- Just over a half-hour drive to the dynamic downtown of Indianapolis, IN
- Easy access to both Louisville, KY and Cincinnati, OH
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana's only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 25 years in a row, including six specialties among the top 50 in the nation or high performing
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children's hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children's hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
Indiana University Health Business Solutions is a division of Indiana University Health-one of the most highly regarded health systems in the nation. Dedicated to helping organizations keep their employees healthy now and in the future, IU Health Business Solutions provides a comprehensive portfolio of services, including on-site health, wellness and health management, occupational health, executive health, employee assistance program and health insurance. IU Health Business Solutions works with employers to make them stronger, while helping to streamline the delivery of healthcare benefits.
Apply for Business Solutions Family Medicine Physician -Part Time with Benefits - Health and Wellness Center i
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.