Anesthesiology Faculty Opening
The University of Minnesota's Department of Anesthesiology at the is seeking a full-time ABA board-certified/eligible Anesthesiologist. Academic rank, compensation, and appointment track will be based on qualifications and experience. We welcome Anesthesiologists with special interests in Liver Transplant, Ambulatory, Obstetrics, Neurosurgical, Regional, or General Anesthesiology.
- Collegial team of more than 60 Anesthesiologists dedicated to the highest quality of patient care
- Protected academic time to pursue educational, quality, service, or research interests.
- Large metropolitan area with over 3 million people.
- Strong family and team environment, and commitment to clinical excellence, and outstanding training for our 40 residents, 10 fellows, and medical students.
- Faculty development program including formal mentorship.
- Commitment to fostering an environment of diversity, inclusiveness, equal opportunity, and are proud to have one of the first Women in Anesthesiology chapters.
- Well-being program supporting all aspects of employee well-being including concierge services - counseling, coaching, and a best-in-Industry 401K employer match.
- Excellent work-life balance with 1:10 call schedule at most.
- Competitive compensation and market leading benefits packages
The beautiful Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, consistently ranked as one of the best place to live in America by U.S. News & World Report. Minneapolis-St. Paul offers a high quality of life and a low cost of living. There are excellent school systems, a thriving workforce, an award-winning culinary scene, museums of all types, outstanding theaters, and an international airport. Minneapolis boasts outdoor hobbies including fishing and boating, great golf, and some of the country's best bike trails.
Reference: ANES 21402