Private Practice Nephrologist-Mobile, AL (10000036)
Our ideal candidate will be:
- BC/BE IM/Nephrology
- Able to begin practice no later than summer 2023
- US citizen, green card holder, J1 or H1b visa holder
Attractive Benefits of joining our practice include:
- Excellent call schedule
- Flexible work environment
- Full-time option
- Non-partnership option
- Hospitalist style option
- Joint Venture opportunities
- Medical Directorships
- Full benefits
- 401K and profit sharing
- Relocation assistance
- 11.5 days off per month
- No buy-in Partnership Track
- Nurse Practitioner support
- Access to immigration attorney
- Open to general, transplant or interventional trained Nephrologists
- Recent graduates and young experienced nephrologists welcome!
- Looking to hire two in the coming year as we prepare for the retirement of one of our partners
Want to know more about other nephrology jobs across the U.S.?
For immediate consideration, location and compensation details you may email your CV directly to email@example.com .
Apply for Private Practice Nephrologist-Mobile, AL (10000036)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.