5-Week Rotation | Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Optional | Birmingham Group
- Combination of inpatient, clinic, and dedicated time for a physician
- Typical day: 7 am to 5 pm
- 5-Week Rotation: Intensivist, Office, Helper (AM Hospital/PM Office), Hospital, Week off
- Apps cover the first call, physicians only called for critical emergencies
- Single specialty clinic and office on the hospital campus
- Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients
- Advanced bronchoscopic techniques: EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, navigational transthoracic biopsy, fiducial placement, pleurx catheters, brachytherapy, pleuroscopy, and electrocautery
- Sleep Optional
This hospital-employed position offers regionally generous compensation, a sign-on bonus, and a full benefits package with WRVU incentives. Practicing physicians and 2022 graduates are all welcome to apply.
- The second most populous city in Alabama behind Huntsville
- The most populated metro area in the state with nearly 1.2 million people
- Birmingham has an approximate population of 215k
- Home to the University of Alabama School of Medicine, University of Alabama School of Dentistry, the University of Alabama at Birmingham, Samford University, and Birmingham-Southern College
- Birmingham, home to the headquarters of the Southeastern Conference is 58 miles from Tuscaloosa, 90 miles from Montgomery, and 147 miles from Atlanta, GA
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Apply for 5-Week Rotation | Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Optional | Birmingham Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.