NeuroHospitalist North of Nashville - Signing Bonus & Stipend
About the opportunity
- Medical Center has been serving the surrounding areas for 60 years
- Inpatient experience preferred, including stroke care
- Sub-specialty training welcome and encouraged
- 7 days on/7days off
- Base salary + wRVU production
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance, Paid malpractice coverage, residency stipend
- Health benefits and Retirement plan
- Marketing and practice growth assistance
About Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous "Grand Ole Opry" stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer&'s life.
Apply for NeuroHospitalist North of Nashville - Signing Bonus & Stipend
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.