Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in New Orleans
About the Opportunity
- Academic appointment based on previous academic accomplishments and experience.
- Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology with additional training in Stem Cell Transplantation is required
- Clinical experience in an academic setting is preferred
- Experience in clinical cancer research
- Average 10 ? 15 patients/day (2 clinic days per week)
- The Stem Cell Transplant Program is active in both autologous and allogeneic transplantation and is approved for unrelated stem cell transplantation.
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university-funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and the option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance and wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with childcare center on campus
About New Orleans, LA
New Orleans is an eclectic city with something for everyone! World-renowned for its distinctive music, cuisine, and unique dialects. Enjoy the many annual celebrations and festivals, with the most notable being Mardi Gras. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character, there is a community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
Apply for Bone Marrow Transplant Specialist in New Orleans
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.