Cardiac Nocturnist position in Downtown Nashville TN
- ?7 on 7 off (Monday thru Sunday)
- 12-hour night shifts
- 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.
- 2 Internal Medicine physicians each night
- Provide admitting service to new cardiac observation patients between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. and then transfer patients to Cardiology Service in the morning
- Provide cross cover for cardiology patients in-house between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Hourly rate plus wRVU compensation (potential earnings up to $300k per year)
- CME reimbursement up to $4000 per fiscal year
Live in Downtown Nashville Tennessee!
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous "Grand Ole Opry" stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer&'s life.
Apply for Cardiac Nocturnist position in Downtown Nashville TN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.