Georgia Health Care System Seeking Vascular Surgeon
- Vascular Surgeon needed in East Georgia
- 100% vascular surgery-open & endovascular
- Board Certified Vascular Surgeon
- 2-3 e xperience years as a primary vascular surgeon
- Eligible for a Georgia Medical License
- Type of Coverage/Schedule - Monday-Friday - Call 1/3 - 1/4
- Ability to handle procedural work independently
- Salary MGMA based
- 6 weeks of vacation
- CME of $3,000
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
- Relocation/Moving Expenses depend on the distance from Augusta. Between $5,000 and $15,000 for expenses that qualify under IRS Publication 521
- Sign-on bonus depending on experience/background and total of $15,000 to $25,000
About Augusta, Georgia
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Augusta is the second-largest and oldest city in Georgia. Located in the east-central section of the state, Augusta is approximately 150 miles east of Atlanta on Interstate 20. Augusta is also centrally located just two and a half hours from the beach and the mountains.
The Augusta Parks and Recreation Department manages over 1,500 acres of parkland, 60 park sites, and community centers, athletic fields, swimming pools, and aquatic centers, playgrounds, tennis courts, dog parks, fitness areas, active and passive parks, senior centers, neighborhood parks, pocket parks, a campground, regional parks, and recreation centers.
Apply for Georgia Health Care System Seeking Vascular Surgeon
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.