San Francisco Internal Medicine Openings - Paid Sabbaticals
Currently seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine providers to manage a patient panel with a broad array of patient needs; conducting a mix of acute, chronic, and well visits in San Francisco, California.
- Treat patients in-office or in testing centers as well as conduct occasional telehealth visits
- Continuous learning during weekly Clinical Rounds and through other modalities
- Ongoing collaboration with in-office teammates via daily huddles, as well as with virtual clinical teams
Offering benefits designed to aid your health and wellness
- Leading compensation plan
- Paid sabbatical after 5 and 10 years
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Free memberships for yourself, your friends, and your family
- Pre-Tax commuter benefits
- PTO cash outs - Option to cash out up to 40 accrued hours per year
- Company-paid maternity and paternity leave and credit towards emergency childcare
About San Francisco, California
A crimson bridge, cable cars, a sparkling bay, and streets lined with elegant Victorian homes- San Francisco is undeniably one of the world?s great cities.Located along Northern California at the state?s distinctive bend in the coast, the region has an alluring magic that stretches beyond the bay to diverse cities with nightlife and trend-setting cuisine. The Bay Area is also home to some of the world?s finest wine country, including Napa Valley and Sonoma, plus waterfront towns, dramatic beaches, and the tech-savvy southern end of the bay known as the Silicon Valley, where lunchtime ideas at Google, Facebook, and Apple, turn into the next brilliant innovation.
Apply for San Francisco Internal Medicine Openings - Paid Sabbaticals
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.