Internal Medicine - Practice in Exclusive Manhattan Neighborhood
- Take over practice affiliated with New York University
- General primary care practice, adult only (Family Medicine can see teenagers and above)
- Work with a large group of mostly Internal Medicine physicians and one other Family Medicine physician
- Access to specialists/subspecialists
- Large call group, the outpatient call is approximately 1:8
- Generous compensation with a full benefits package
Murray Hill is a versatile Midtown Manhattan neighborhood with gorgeous brownstones marked with old NYC charm. Its location makes it an ideal neighborhood for many professionals that work in Midtown. For many commuters, the proximity to Grand Central Station is especially convenient. It&'s also a popular destination sprinkled with smaller and more intimate cafes, bagel shops, and brunch spots that are favorites among residents. Out on the East River, you&'ll find a constant flux of locals jogging on the running path or simply admiring the view.
Apply for Internal Medicine - Practice in Exclusive Manhattan Neighborhood
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.