Academic Internal Medicine in Rochester, New York
- Internal Medicine opportunity as a Clinical Instructor / Assistant Professor
- The physician will work in a Primary Care setting: 100% adult outpatient
- Scheduled 32 patient contact hours with 8 administrative hours
- University Health System with fantastic benefits for you and your family
- Offering salary guarantee plus incentives, signing bonus
- Loan Forgiveness up to $150,000
- H1b (cap-exempt) sponsorship available
About Rochester, New York
A unique blend of natural and man-made resources and amenities gives this city a quality of life that is second to none. Straddling the Genesee River between the Erie Canal and Lake Ontario, it offers a natural beauty that is easily accessible by a network of parks, trails, boat launches, and scenic overlooks. The city is divided into dozens of distinct neighborhoods and urban villages supported by an eclectic mix of stores and restaurants.
Apply for Academic Internal Medicine in Rochester, New York
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.