Pittsburgh Area Health System Accepting CV?s
- Current Primary care openings in Beaver, Chippewa, Sewickley, and Center Township
- Work in a small group setting (2 to 4 physicians)
- Practices are strictly outpatient - you do have an option to do inpatient as well if desired
- Excellent compensation plan with bonuses - high earning potential
- Generous benefits package designed for you and your family?s needs
- Great locations - all within an easy commute to Pittsburgh.
About Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bike, walk or rollerblade miles of riverfront trails and soak in fantastic urban views. Wrapped in rivers, intertwined with trails, and packed with parks, it is a green and outdoor city in close contact with its surrounding countryside. Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens opened its Center for Sustainable Landscapes, one of the world&'s first certified living buildings, a model of sustainability for architects, scientists, planners, and anyone interested in living greener.
Pittsburgh offers a surprising and unexpected experience, with natural beauty, unique terrain, and diverse offerings at every turn. Pittsburgh&'s history and blue-collar image make the city and its inhabitants approachable and unpretentious.
Apply for Pittsburgh Area Health System Accepting CV?s
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.