Hiring for Multi-specialty Practice 40 Miles from Charlotte
- Join a practice with an established primary care patient panel
- Beautiful, modern office set up which offers many on-site services to patients
- Access to TOP specialists within the group and advanced practice provider support
- Salary guarantee with excellent benefits for you and your family
- Live near mountains with easy access to all the amenities of metro Charlotte
Charlotte is one of the 25 largest cities in the U.S. and the largest city in North Carolina. Nicknamed the Queen City, Charlotte, and its resident county are named in honor of Charlotte of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, the queen consort of British King George III during the time of the city&'s founding.
Nearly 800,000 live and work in the Charlotte community and the City provides services to much of this population. The City?s focus areas are Housing and Neighborhood Development, Community Safety, Transportation, Economic Development, and the Environment.
Charlotte consistently ranks as one of the top growing cities and is the home to more than 10 Fortune 1000 companies, including household names such as Bank of America, Lowe&'s, and Wachovia Corp. Charlotte is also home to the Carolina Panthers of the NFL, the Charlotte Hornets of the NBA, the NASCAR Hall of Fame, and the U.S. National Whitewater Center.
Other amenities that make Charlotte a great place to live and work include numerous higher learning organizations, cultural centers, and health care facilities.
Apply for Hiring for Multi-specialty Practice 40 Miles from Charlotte
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.