FQHC PACE Program - Spanish Speaking - San Diego
About the opportunity
- Clinics are open Monday through Saturday from 8 am - 5 pm
- Dynamic and Diverse work environment with medical scribes to assist with charting
- San Diego PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly), is a coordinated health and social services program for the frail and elderly allowing participants to live at home and be part of the community.
- See patients over the age of 55.
- Candidate with strong desire to work with underserved patient population preferred.
- Spanish speaking is preferred; basic medical Spanish required
- Base salary based on background and years of experience.
- Excellent portfolio of benefits including Annual Merit increases, Qualification for Loan Repayment Programs, Relocation Assistance, Malpractice Insurance
- with "Tail" coverage, Annual License Reimbursement, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Sick Leave
About San Diego, California
San Diego embodies laid-back California culture, complete with a boardwalk, surfing communities, and outstanding food! Breathe in the fresh ocean air at Sunset Cliffs Natural Park, then gobble down a fresh fish taco at a La Jolla seafood joint.
Apply for FQHC PACE Program - Spanish Speaking - San Diego
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly.
You do not need to create an account to apply for this job.
This application including your CV, if uploaded, will be sent directly to the employer.